After an order is placed it takes 7 days in-house for processing, production and engraving, then your order will ship.
If you need your order faster please call 504-460-0220 and we will try our best to assist you.
APO & FPO:
Orders are shipped US Postal Service and are not eligable for free shipping. These orders may take 7-10 working days to deliver after processing. Please note: we do not control delivery time and some APO and FPO orders may require as much as 6-8 weeks. Shipping quotes given on our website are for UPS only and are not valid for USPS charges. We will calculate correct shipping once order is received and contact you with correct costs. We apologize for any inconvenience.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING (including Canada):
Duty charges and taxes are the responsibility of the customer and must be paid upon receipt.
GET FREE GROUND SHIPPING
Within the Continental U.S. on all prepaid trophy & plaque orders over $95.00.
- Must be merchandise. Additional engraving fees are not eligible towards $100.00 minimum.
- Acrylic, Glass, Crystal, Medals, key chains, certificates, lanyards, mugs, water bottles, promotional items, gift sets, coins, flash drives, additional engraving plates, pins & ribbons are not eligible for this offer and will be charged shipping (even in orders mixed with eligible items).
- Free Shipping not available for Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico.
Same Day Shipping Information & Policies
Trophy and medal orders can ship same day upon request. Please call 504-460-0220 to ask for more info or to request same day shipping.
Order Must meet the following conditions:
- Only available on in-stock merchandise
- Completed credit card payment before 5pm EST, 6PM for Medals
- Engraving must be submitted in full by 5pm, 6PM for Medals
- Order must be completed with no outstanding information needed by 5pm, 6PM for Medals
- Custom awards are not eligible for this offer.
- Holidays are excluded from Same Day Shipping policy.
- APO/FPO Not eligible
- Not available during April, May, June or October
- Only available Monday through Friday on standard business days
LOW PRICE GUARANTEE
If you find a lower advertised price anywhere on in-stock merchandise we will not only meet it, we will beat it!
Proof required. Typographical errors and competitors price match not applicable.
Due to the exceptionally fast processing/turnaround times, no order changes can be made once the order is placed.
Our products are personalized to meet your needs, as such any cancellation after 24 hours of ordering will incur a 15% cancellation fee.
ORDER RETURN POLICY
All returns require an RMA number and must be returned within 7 business days. Please call Customer Service within 48 hours of receiving your shipment at 504-460-0220 if you require a return. There will be a 15% restocking charge on all approved returns, plus $2.00 per trophy for engraved plate. Engraved medals, acrylics, crystal, glass, plaques and custom items cannot be returned for credit. Shipping charges are non-refundable. Please check your order upon receipt.
WE GLADLY ACCEPT
Personal check or money order – Personal checks are processed through our TeleCheck Terminal. Orders will begin processing once check is received and processed through TeleCheck Terminal. Returned Checks will incur a $25.00 service charge. Please see chart for shipping & handling rates before issuing your checks.
Larger Orders – All orders over $2000.00 dollars are subject to review from our credit department and certain rules apply: Credit card orders must have the same billing and shipping address.
We collect the following personal information from you
- Contact Information such as name, email address, mailing address, phone number
- Billing Information such as credit card number, and billing address
- Unique Identifiers such as user name, account number, password
- Preferences Information such as product wish lists, order history, marketing preferences
As is true of most Web sites, we automatically gather information about your computer such as your IP address, browser type, referring/exit pages, and operating system.
We use this information to:
- Fulfill your order
- Send you an order confirmation
- Send you requested product or service information
- Send product updates or warranty information
- Respond to customer service requests
- Administer your account
- Send you a catalog
- Send you a newsletter
- Send you marketing communications
- Respond to your questions and concerns
- Improve our Web site and marketing efforts
- Conduct research and analysis
You may choose to stop receiving our newsletter or marketing emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in these emails or you can contact us at Lenisumich@louisianaawards.com
We enable you to create a profile, and share information such as messages, photos, and videos with others. Please note that we cannot control the actions of others with whom you may choose to share your pages and information.
We will share your personal information with third parties only in the ways that are described in this privacy statement. We do not sell your personal information to third parties.
We may provide your personal information to companies that provide services to help us with our business activities such as shipping your order or offering customer service. These companies are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services to us.
We may also disclose your personal information
- as required by law such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process
- when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request,
- if LouisianaAwards.com is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Web site of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information,
- to any other third party with your prior consent to do so.
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
We use another company to place cookies on your computer to collect non-personally identifiable information to compile aggregated statistics for us about visitors to our site.
Our Web pages contain electronic images known as Web beacons (sometimes called single-pixel gifs) and are used along with cookies to compile aggregated statistics to analyze how our site is used and may be used in some of our emails to let us know which emails and links have been opened by recipients. This allows us to gauge the effectiveness of our customer communications and marketing campaigns.
We use a third party to gather information about how you and others use our Web site. For example, we will know how many users access a specific page and which links they clicked on. We use this aggregated information to understand and optimize how our site is used.
Links to Other Web Sites
Our Site includes links to other Web sites whose privacy practices may differ from those of LouisianAwards.com. If you submit personal information to any of those sites, your information is governed by their privacy statements. We encourage you to carefully read the privacy statement of any Web site you visit.
The security of your personal information is important to us. When you enter sensitive information (such as credit card number) on our order forms, we encrypt the transmission of that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL).
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
If you have any questions about security on our Web site, you can contact us at Lenisumich@louisianaawards.com
Additional Policy Information
Correcting and Updating Your Personal Information
To review and update your personal information to ensure it is accurate, contact us at Lenisumich@louisianaawards.com
Notification of Privacy Statement Changes
We may update this privacy statement to reflect changes to our information practices. If we make any material changes we will notify you by email (sent to the e-mail address specified in your account) or by means of a notice on this Site prior to the change becoming effective. We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our privacy practices.
You can contact us about this privacy statement by email us at the address below: